Throughout the week and throughout the community we have small groups who meet regularly to discuss the word, the Service and life. Here you will find weekely discussion questions pertaining to Pastor's weekly sermons.
Steadfast or Intolerant
LifeGroup Q’s Week of 11/22/20
1 Corinthians 15:58 (NJKV) – Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.
Isaiah 40:8 (NJKV) – The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever.
Romans 12:9-11 – Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
REFLECT & APPLY
1. Why is there a disconnect between tolerance and intolerance among Christians and the world?
2. What are the reasons why Christians need to be steadfast in today's world?
3. How do Christians build their lives on the Word of God?
4. Why is it difficult for some people to obey the Word of God?
5. How do we communicate the truth in love to those around us?